Smashwords Sale!

Don't forget to check out the Smaswords sale page! I've listed some cool authors.
Sale runs from 1-31 of July!


Cheap and free ebooks!

Smashwords Summer/Winter Promotion 2013. 1-31 of July!


Monday, 1 July 2013

Summer of books, reviewing all I won

I know, a post from me, that isn't too common. Well, starting today I'm hoping to change that, even if just a little. As most people who know me know, I'm an author and an avid reader, the one part I share often, the other part, less so.
If you want to know more about what I do on a more daily base you can follow me on twitter, facebook or... ehhh, I guess Google+ (Though I don't post public often). My Goodreads also posts to twitter, so you can see what I do there.

Anyway, this summer multiple things are going on; I'll be releasing 2 books (which I won't be talking about much, since this is my reading blog), I'll be working on my Japanese (which you can find on my Japanese blog), I'll be once again part of the Smashwords Sale (will be posted about later), BUT, most of all, I'll be trying to get through 20+ ebooks that I won between January and last month.

Between January and now I won a lot of books, all of them indie, most of them within the Young Adult or New Adult genre. Check back from time to time and you'll see some great reviews.

I'll be honest about what I read, the flaws, the strengths. I'll also give an aside with each book, a bit of information I'll share as an "aware reader". A lot of books, intentionally or unintentionally work with social constructions or play with genres. I'll be adding a little bit of my own knowledge to each review. This can be about characters, about themes, about genres, about writing, anything that peaked my interest while reading it and that influenced my rating.

You can find the books that I've read until now (and who have or haven't gotten reviews yet) on this list: Summer of Books 2013

Read on!

Kia